FlaskBB
A lightweight forum software in Flask

Can't find them anywhere.

Test test test

test

I don't think, there is a central repository for plugins yet... :/

Administrator

Sorry for my little absence. Unfortunately something like this is not available (yet, maybe sometime).

Cheers! 🍻

I'm working on a quick flask project and flaskbb turned out to be exactly what i need.
After setting up the project locally, everything works fine except the Portal.
i get the error: "Please install the plugin first to configure the forums which should be displayed."

how do i fix this?

PS: I'm a flask beginner so couldn't make much sense of the documentation on plugins

Administrator

tayo wrote:

I'm working on a quick flask project and flaskbb turned out to be exactly what i need.
i get the error: "Please install the plugin first to configure the forums which should be displayed."

how do i fix this?

PS: I'm a flask beginner so couldn't make much sense of the documentation on plugins

Go to the Management panel and select the tab Plugins. There you can Install the plugin 😉.

Cheers! 🍻

sh4nks wrote:

tayo wrote:

how do i fix this?>

Go to the Management panel and select the tab Plugins. There you can Install the plugin 😉.

Thanks!

I'm new to FlaskBB. I code Python, but don't have extensive experience with Flask.

Go to the Management panel and select the tab Plugins. There you can Install the plugin

This is confusing me. I don't know what the Management panel is. I see 4 tabs: Portal, Forum, Memberlist, Search

I'm evaluating this BB for use in an aviation club. I've built it up on my server, and have it working. Just trying to get it all configured and stuck on this.

Looks like an awesome BB. Well done!

Thank you

Administrator

Thank you!
Try these steps:

1. Go to Management
    management
  2. Go to Plugins panel
    plugins

Hope this helps!

Cheers! 🍻