FlaskBB
A lightweight forum software in Flask

Hey,

I am currently getting started with Flask and FlaskBB looks like a great project I want to contribute to in the near future. It may be a little bit off topic, but can you recommend resources to learn Flask or some tips to share?

Wish you a great day.

Administrator

Hey,

check out the Flask Mega-Tutorial by Miguel Grinberg here: https://blog.miguelgrinberg.com/post/the-flask-mega-tutorial-part-i-hello-world
In my opinion it is one of the best resources to get to know Flask.

Thanks, you too!

Cheers! 🍻

Hey, I did some work on the German translation at Transifex. Before I continue to translate to German, I'd like to get some feedback regarding the platform of Transifex since I am new to it. I don't want to produce more work than necessary.

Btw I can help you to delete spam posts in the community forum since it isn't a problem for me to visit it daily. Just let me know!

Administrator

Hey @ctrl,

yes I'd appreciate any help!

You usually translate the language strings on transifex and I'll pull in the languages to the source repository of FlaskBB from time to time (which, I haven't done in quite some time when I think about it..).

If you tell me you username (you can PM it to me) I could add you as the language coordinator (translate, review and manage the language team) of the german language.

Regarding the spam on the forums, I know it's really annoying and I am usually visiting the forums on a daily basis as well. I haven't found a way to prevent those spam posts yet even though I have activated the reCAPTCHA and account activation feature.

Cheers! 🍻

Hey sh4nks,

great! Going to pm you!

Spamers find a way, trust me. If you need some help, just make me a Mod, going to check it frequently.

Best regards

Hey @sh4anks have you received the pm?

Administrator

@ctrl yeah I already saw your message and made you a language coordinate.

Cheers! 🍻