FlaskBB
A lightweight forum software in Flask
Administrator

starkana wrote:

Just tried adding my avatar url but it tells me PNGs aren't allowed then lists it in the allowed formats:

enter image description here

Without the image it's hard to debug. Have you tried a different png image?

Cheers! 🍻

Can not add new forums or category's - every time i try i get this for the logs:

[2017-01-26 14:56:28,114] ERROR in app: Exception on /admin/forums/1/add [POST]
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/var/www/localhost/hostname/forum_env27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1982, in wsgi_app
    response = self.full_dispatch_request()
  File "/var/www/localhost/hostname/forum_env27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1614, in full_dispatch_request
    rv = self.handle_user_exception(e)
  File "/var/www/localhost/hostname/forum_env27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1517, in handle_user_exception
    reraise(exc_type, exc_value, tb)
  File "/var/www/localhost/hostname/forum_env27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1612, in full_dispatch_request
    rv = self.dispatch_request()
  File "/var/www/localhost/hostname/forum_env27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1598, in dispatch_request
    return self.view_functions[rule.endpoint](**req.view_args)
  File "/var/www/localhost/hostname/forum_env27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask_allows/allows.py", line 98, in allower
    return f(*args, **kwargs)
  File "./flaskbb/management/views.py", line 591, in add_forum
    form.save()
  File "./flaskbb/management/forms.py", line 368, in save
    forum = Forum(**data)
  File "<string>", line 4, in __init__
  File "/var/www/localhost/hostname/forum_env27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sqlalchemy/orm/state.py", line 414, in _initialize_instance
    manager.dispatch.init_failure(self, args, kwargs)
  File "/var/www/localhost/hostname/forum_env27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sqlalchemy/util/langhelpers.py", line 60, in __exit__
    compat.reraise(exc_type, exc_value, exc_tb)
  File "/var/www/localhost/hostname/forum_env27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sqlalchemy/orm/state.py", line 411, in _initialize_instance
    return manager.original_init(*mixed[1:], **kwargs)
  File "/var/www/localhost/hostname/forum_env27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sqlalchemy/ext/declarative/base.py", line 649, in _declarative_constructor
    (k, cls_.__name__))
TypeError: 'csrf_token' is an invalid keyword argument for Forum

all other thinks seems to be work

i thinking that this is a problem in app belongs to sqlachemy and the csrf_token

Administrator

Are you using the latest version from git? Will try it out as soon as I am on my computer.

Cheers! 🍻

yes git state from today - by the way maybe its a good idea to add a hint for git clone to install guide

demo wrote:

Can not add new forums or category's - every time i try i get this for the logs:

[2017-01-26 14:56:28,114] ERROR in app: Exception on /admin/forums/1/add [POST]
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/var/www/localhost/hostname/forum_env27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1982, in wsgi_app
    response = self.full_dispatch_request()
  File "/var/www/localhost/hostname/forum_env27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1614, in full_dispatch_request
    rv = self.handle_user_exception(e)
  File "/var/www/localhost/hostname/forum_env27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1517, in handle_user_exception
    reraise(exc_type, exc_value, tb)
  File "/var/www/localhost/hostname/forum_env27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1612, in full_dispatch_request
    rv = self.dispatch_request()
  File "/var/www/localhost/hostname/forum_env27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1598, in dispatch_request
    return self.view_functions[rule.endpoint](**req.view_args)
  File "/var/www/localhost/hostname/forum_env27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask_allows/allows.py", line 98, in allower
    return f(*args, **kwargs)
  File "./flaskbb/management/views.py", line 591, in add_forum
    form.save()
  File "./flaskbb/management/forms.py", line 368, in save
    forum = Forum(**data)
  File "<string>", line 4, in __init__
  File "/var/www/localhost/hostname/forum_env27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sqlalchemy/orm/state.py", line 414, in _initialize_instance
    manager.dispatch.init_failure(self, args, kwargs)
  File "/var/www/localhost/hostname/forum_env27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sqlalchemy/util/langhelpers.py", line 60, in __exit__
    compat.reraise(exc_type, exc_value, exc_tb)
  File "/var/www/localhost/hostname/forum_env27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sqlalchemy/orm/state.py", line 411, in _initialize_instance
    return manager.original_init(*mixed[1:], **kwargs)
  File "/var/www/localhost/hostname/forum_env27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sqlalchemy/ext/declarative/base.py", line 649, in _declarative_constructor
    (k, cls_.__name__))
TypeError: 'csrf_token' is an invalid keyword argument for Forum

all other thinks seems to be work

i thinking that this is a problem in app belongs to sqlachemy and the csrf_token

I'm facing the same issue.
Not only while trying to create a new forum, but also while trying to edit the details of an existing forum.

And oh, it would be nice if you don't get redirected to the first page of the topic every time you post new message.

tayo wrote:

And oh, it would be nice if you don't get redirected to the first page of the topic every time you post new message.

Funny, i didn't get redirected after making the post above.
It only redirects to the first page if you use the 'full reply' or 'edit' option

Administrator

tayo wrote:

tayo wrote:

Funny, i didn't get redirected after making the post above.
It only redirects to the first page if you use the 'full reply' or 'edit' option

thanks for pointing that out :)

Cheers! 🍻

It seems that there is a general problem how sqlachemy handling 'csrf_token' in forum related operations

Administrator

karloff010 wrote:

It seems that there is a general problem how sqlachemy handling 'csrf_token' in forum related operations

How come? CSRF tokens are entirely managed by Flask-WTF.

Cheers! 🍻